The Co-operative Bank of South Sudan Limited, a leading commercial bank in South Sudan is currently seeking to recruit a qualified South Sudan National to fill a vacant positions of Graduate Clerk
Main duties of the role:
- Account opening
- Customer service
- Back office operations
- Any other clerical duties as shall be assigned
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- General understanding of the Banking Industry
- World class customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business related field from a recognized University is a must.
- South Sudan/Sudan School Certificate with an overall score of 65% and a score of 65% in both
English and Mathematics.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade of C+ (plus), and a score of C+(plus) in both Mathematics and English.
- Uganda Certificate of Education with an overall score of DIV 2 and above and a score of C5 in English and C6 in Mathematics.
- Must be Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Packages in particular Word and Excel.
Age – 28 years and below
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV and copies of academic certificates, quoting the job title ‘Graduate Clerk‘ not later than Friday, 8th June 2018. Through our email address- HRD@co-opbankss.com or hand delivery to: The Human Resources Manager, The Co- operative Bank of South Sudan Ltd, Plot Number 7 GIV Juba Market, South Sudan, Telephones: +211 925742524 and +211 921 494 670.
Application without copies of Academic Certificates attached will not be considered.